Frequently Asked Questions
Installation and System Requirements
- Can I still use WINFAP/ ReFH 2 with third-party tools if I switch to a network licence?
- Can users migrate from standalone to network WINFAP/ReFH2 licences mid-contract?
- Can I mix licences between network and standalone?
- Network licences – if a new version of WINFAP or ReFH2 is released, can I upgrade?
- How do I renew my ReFH 2 licence?
- Licensing and installing ReFH 2 for use with InfoDrainage, Flood Modeller, InfoWorks ICM, Flow and TUFLOW
- How do I view my licence information and expiry date?
- How to resolve a ‘ReFH 2 calculation failed’ error message with ICM
- Why does my report identify that the URBEXT2000 is ‘user-defined’ when I have not edited the urbanisation parameters?
- Can I use FEH22 rainfall in ReFH2?
- Error importing descriptors from file – invalid child ‘DDF2022Values’
- Shifting rainfall event data when importing observed event data
- ReFH 2.3 Parameterisation of DAYMOD for observed events
- How do I know which ReFH 2 model I’m using?
- Why are the climate change factor and observed rainfall buttons greyed out?
- Can I apply rainfall uplift factors for climate change assessments?
- How do I adjust BFIHOST in Scotland?