Senior Modeller, Cardiff, Permanent
We are seeking a Senior Modeller to lead the delivery of flood risk and drainage modelling projects across a varied spectrum of client and project types. A good first degree (upper second or higher) in a numerate discipline is required and a relevant postgraduate qualification would be advantageous, but not essential. You will have chartered or near-chartered status with CIWEM or ICE. Please click here to view the full job specification.
Why Work for WHS?
We have a strong work-life balance ethic to offer a sustainable working environment for all. As a small, employee-owned business we provide a personable and dynamic work environment that rewards achievement and provides opportunity to work across other specialisms.
Below are some of our company benefits:
- WHS has a generous 40.5 day holiday allowance. Staff may permanently trade in up to 10 days leave for increased salary.
- We operate a flexible working hours system.
- We have structured pay scales, and formal criteria for being promoted between grades. Thus the potential for career progression is clear for all staff.
- We provide financial support for our staff in gaining professional membership of the appropriate body.
- We offer a contributory company pension scheme and a salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme.
As a growing company, we are always keen to talk to people who believe they would be a good fit to WHS and therefore we encourage you to please send us your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to be kept up to date?
If you’d like to received notifications from us on future job vacancies, please register your interest here.
Eligibility to apply: To work for WHS, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the requirement for a work permit. WHS can only apply for a work permit in cases where there are no suitably qualified or experienced resident workers; otherwise applicants should normally be resident in the UK or a national of the European Union.