Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is the QMED different in WINFAP to that reported by the NRFA (where AMAX are present on 1st October)?
- Graphs may not be fully displayed in WINFAP 5.1
- When using multiple pooling groups the results may be inconsistent with the ‘Show urbanised results’ selection box
- Can I open WINFAP 4 projects in WINFAP 5?
- Error loading saved projects in WINFAP 4
- What is a permeable or non-flood years adjustment?
- What analysis method should I use?
- Do I need to separate my NRFA Peak Flow Dataset into sub-folders?
- Can I still use WINFAP/ ReFH 2 with third-party tools if I switch to a network licence?
- Can users migrate from standalone to network WINFAP/ReFH2 licences mid-contract?
- Can I mix licences between network and standalone?
- Network licences – if a new version of WINFAP or ReFH2 is released, can I upgrade?
- How do I view my licence information and expiry date?
- How do I transfer my licence to another computer?
- How do I renew my WINFAP licence?