ReFH 2 delivers a comprehensive update of the Revitalised Flood Hydrograph (ReFH) design package for both catchment and plot scale applications. Enhancements in v2.2 include:
- Compatibility with both the new FEH Web Service (including the new DDF model) and the legacy FEH CD-ROM 3.
- Options for using point or catchment exports from the FEH Web Service to support both catchment and plot scale (greenfield and post development) applications.
- Enhanced support for estimating the impact of runoff from urban surface in small catchments and for plot scale applications as recommended by the 2015 CIRIA SuDs Manual.
- Support for modelling storm durations down to five minutes.
- Can be integrated with the latest versions of Microdrainage, Flood Modeller and InfoWorks.
- A new Tp equation for Scotland based using an expanded catchment dataset.
- Conservation of mass algorithms for all event durations to support large catchment hydraulic modelling.