Downloads are available for WINFAP 5 and WINFAP 4 below. Please also download the latest Peak Flow Dataset: here.
Download WINFAP5 version 5.0.7947
- Release date: 04 Oct 2021
- Version: 5.0.7947
- See What's new in WINFAP 5.
- 5.0.7944: Bug fix to limit the length of pooling group name to ensure graphs load correctly. Default pooling group name now more concise.
- 5.0.7947: Update to 5.0.7944 installer to ensure licence details are persisted. There is no requirement to update installations of 5.0.7944 if successfully installed and activated.
- If you are an existing user upgrading from an earlier version of WINFAP 5 you should not uninstall your current version first: install the new version on top. This ensures your settings and licence details are preserved.
Download WINFAP4 version 4.2.7282
- Release date: 09 Dec 2019
- Version: 4.2.7282
- WINFAP 4.2 incorporates the Peak Flow v8 data.
- There is no requirement for WINFAP 4.0 or 4.1 users to upgrade to WINFAP 4.2 if you have downloaded the Peak Flow v8 data from the NRFA website.
- Note if you upgrade from WINFAP 4.0 or 4.1 to WINFAP 4.2 you will need to update the Load Options Station file path, as this will maintain your previous settings.
- For new installations of WINFAP 4.2, your Load Options Station file path will automatically connect to Peak Flow v8 folder.