Downloads are available for WINFAP 5 and WINFAP 4 below. Please also download the latest Peak Flow Dataset: here.
WINFAP 5 uses the new NRFA Peak Flow catchment descriptor xml files, and has improved data auditing functionality. WINFAP 5 does not support old Peak Flow Datasets (version 9 and earlier) nor WINFAP 4 project files (.feh4).
To allow continued use for existing studies, the legacy WINFAP 4 can be installed alongside WINFAP 5 and we currently issue WINFAP 4 serial numbers with each WINFAP 5 purchase.
- Release date: 27 May 2022
- Version: 5.0.8181
- See What's new in WINFAP 5.
- Fix issue where the application may close unexpectedly when modifying pooling group members.
- If you are an existing user upgrading from an earlier version of WINFAP 5 you should not uninstall your current version first: install the new version on top. This ensures your settings and licence details are preserved.
- Release date: 09 Dec 2019
- Version: 4.2.7282
- WINFAP 4.2 incorporates the Peak Flow v8 data.
- There is no requirement for WINFAP 4.0 or 4.1 users to upgrade to WINFAP 4.2 if you have downloaded the Peak Flow v8 data from the NRFA website.
- Note if you upgrade from WINFAP 4.0 or 4.1 to WINFAP 4.2 you will need to update the Load Options Station file path, as this will maintain your previous settings.
- For new installations of WINFAP 4.2, your Load Options Station file path will automatically connect to Peak Flow v8 folder.