ReFH 2 Licensing
- ReFH 2 is licensed on a per-computer basis; once installed, any user who logs on to the computer can run the software.
- ReFH 2 is licensed for the purposes of one installation on a single computer during the lease period; sequential installation on multiple computers during the lease period is not permitted.
- To support of hybrid working, you may access that one computer from a single additional remote computer for the duration of the lease period.
- A replacement serial number may be needed to uninstall and reinstall ReFH 2 on the same or a different computer. The decision to issue a replacement serial number will be at our discretion, not to be unreasonably withheld.
- Use of ReFH 2 on a Virtual Machine is not supported.
For further information, please read our full licensing terms and conditions.
For educational teaching purposes, an educational licence equivalent to five licences for a three-year period is available for the same price as a single one-year commercial licence. The educational licence is subject to a signed licence agreement. Please contact us for further details.