ReFH 2 delivers a comprehensive update of the Revitalised Flood Hydrograph (ReFH) design package for both catchment and plot scale applications. It combines the majority of the functionality of its predecessors with many new features:
- Compatibility with both the FEH Web Service (including the FEH2013 DDF rainfall model) and the legacy FEH CD-ROM 3.
- Options for using point or catchment exports from the FEH Web Service to support both catchment and plot scale (greenfield and post development) applications.
- Enhanced support for estimating the impact of runoff from urban surface in small catchments and for plot scale applications, as recommended by the 2015 CIRIA SuDs Manual.
- Support for modelling storm durations down to five minutes.
- Optional integration with the latest versions of Microdrainage, Flood Modeller and InfoWorks.
- A new Tp equation for Scotland based on an expanded catchment dataset.
- Conservation of mass algorithms for all event durations to support large catchment hydraulic modelling.
ReFH 2 does not currently support time-series rainfall modelling (as opposed to design rainfall), however, this is likely to be included as a feature in the future.