As a growing company, we are always keen to talk to people who believe they would be a good fit to WHS and therefore we encourage you to please send us your CV with covering letter to email@example.com.
Why Work for WHS?
We have a strong work-life balance ethic to offer a sustainable working environment for all. As a small, employee-owned business we provide a personable and dynamic work environment that rewards achievement and provides opportunity to work across other specialisms.
Below are some of our company benefits:
- WHS has a generous 40.5 day holiday allowance. Staff may permanently trade in up to 10 days leave for increased salary.
- We operate a flexible working hours system.
- We have structured pay scales, and formal criteria for being promoted between grades. Thus the potential for career progression is clear for all staff.
- We provide financial support for our staff in gaining professional membership of the appropriate body.
- We offer a contributory company pension scheme and a salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme.
Would you like to be kept up to date?
If you’d like to received notifications from us on future job vacancies, please register your interest here.
Eligibility to apply: To work for WHS, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the requirement for a work permit. WHS can only apply for a work permit in cases where there are no suitably qualified or experienced resident workers; otherwise applicants should normally be resident in the UK or a national of the European Union.